Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Day with DAAWGs!

Have I mentioned how much I love this Rescue group!?
Please click the Dog's names for the link to their webpages.
Above is "Spot" He really hates the camera but boy does he LOVE kids! He decided to be the spokesman that day :)



Pretty "Caspian"!



Sweet "Chile" oh what a love!




Precious little "Herbie"


"Alfie" was tired by the time we got to take his pictures :)



This beautiful babe went to another group but you can still inquire with DAAWGs



"Pia's" babies! Above is "Wesley" what a snuggle bug!

I don't see this babes page so I am hoping that means "Adopted"!



"Widget"! Funny looking little guy but super friendly!



So I was told that "Henry" is part bat! hee hee



Sweet "Pia" she is my current WANT and will be my featured FurrButt for this Friday.

If you are interested in any of these babes or would like to see other FurrButts available please visit DAAWGs!

If you would like to see more pictures that I have taken for DAAWGs as well as other images of these babes you can visit the Gallery.

Thanks for stopping by!
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment