Monday, May 11, 2009

"My Life" on Monday


So Monday is going to be dedicated to my babes! As you will see they are not always very cooperative with having their pictures taken!

This first one is from 3 years ago, we were at my MIL beach house on the bay and Jaxx pushed out the front door and went for a walk, the kids freaked out because we are so far from home, I had a brand new baby at the time. So they went out to find him while I strapped the baby in the carrier. I walked down the street to the bay and there they were sitting rubbing him and this is the picture I captured, on of my favs.


This is my boy this past weekend, it is getting harder to take his pictures because his eyes are getting cloudy so I always have to "fix" them in PS. But isn't he beautiful!!!!




Little rotten Missy! My youngest son calls her MiMi so she has two names. She got her bath and we managed to get 2 nails cut!!! This is a feat because Missy is ready to kill anyone who touches her feet, she even has to have a sedative when she gets them done at the vet and even then they can only get a few of them done at a time. She's a crazy baby!


So that's my crew for this week and I am going to make more of an effort to capture Jaxx with the kids this week. We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment