Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Wonderful Day with DAAWGs!

I had the pleasure of spending my first day of feeling better with DAAWGs
the Delaware Alliance of Animal Welfare Group, Inc.
at Concord Pet in Suburban Plaza, Newark, Delaware

What a group of babies they have! Below are my highlight pictures of each of them with the links to their individual pages, just click their names.
There are many more on their Website!


All are available for adoption!


Meet Sam!
He is soooo much cuter in person and is a complete love bug!


Oh Sweet Lira!
She is a little shy, thinks she is a lap dog and is Oh So Sweet!
She looks much older than she is poor baby had a real rough start in life.


Meet Sarah! ADOPTED!
Sweet little baby! She is Pending at the moment.


Oh Daffodil! ADOPTED!
This has to be the sweetest face in the world!
She is going to a BIG girl!


Sweet Twinkie! ADOPTED!
Little Miss Skeptical. I think this little girl just may make the perfect
Family Dog please don't be worried about her "standoffness" she is a doll!


Spaaz! ADOPTED!
One of my want's for the day!!! He reminds me so much of my MiMi and the poor babe just needs a Mommy!


And here she is, My Top Pick of the day!!
FELICITY!!!
Although I do not have Bullies now, I am a HUGE fan! I was raised with them and I personally think they are the most wonderful dogs! This GORGEOUS Girl is young and full of energy, strong as an ox and so lovable you can barely stand it!

If you are interested in getting a Pet Please take my advice.
  1. ADOPT!! Every Pet Adopted saves another it's a win, win!
  2. Research the Breed or Breed mix
  3. Test them with EVERYONE in the house
  4. You CAN NOT afford to NOT do a Basic training class
  5. BE PATIENT!! When adopting a new furrkid remember that their lives have been troubled in one way or another they need lot's of love, security, training and patience. Give them that and you will be telling yourself that you have the "Best Dog in the World!"
I am not a rescuer, I am a Rescue Mommy, both of my babes came troubled and both are The Greatest Dogs ever they show me that everyday, they know they were saved!

4 comments: