Friday, May 8, 2009

FurrButt Friday!

Featured FurrButt!

I have decided that every Friday will be FurrButt Friday! I will feature one Wonderfully Adoptable Baby with their information, my personal opinion based on the time I spent with them and a collection of images so you can see for yourself!

Meet Felicity!

In my hour or so with her, I fell in love so I have decided to feature her for so many reasons but mostly because she IS the perfect "Active Family" dog and she needs a family!

This is from her web page, "Felicity is an awesome girl that came to rescue with her newborns. They are grown and gone now and its time for Felicity to find her furrever family. She is about 18months old and still very much a playful puppy. She loves to run in the yard and can make a toy out of anything she finds!! She does very well in her crate and is working hard on leash training. She would do best as an only dog, simply because she plays very rough...its all tackle for this girl..no flag football here. She would make an outstanding jogging partner."

(But I watched her completely submit to 2 very small playful dogs and I photographed it! But safety first, she is a strong girl!)

This is what I saw,
The moment I met her she was in my face, giving kisses, trying to get in my lap and the tail going a mile a minute!
You could almost hear her say, "OHHH a new person!!! Let me kiss you, let me smell you, I want to play with you!!!!" A bundle of energy that greeted each and every person, big or small, that exact same way!
When I think of the perfect Family for her I think she needs her own Boy! An active Boy that will wrestle with her, run with her, throw a ball for hours with her, teach her all kinds of cool tricks and let her sleep in his bed! A boy to be her brother and her best friend in the world!
(This is just my opinion)

Felicity IS what all Pittie lovers call a Pit Bull! You see there is no true "Pit Bull" this name includes many breeds and breed mixes, the Pit Bull has no "guaranteed" appearance. Many Pittie lovers know that a Pittie is based mostly on Personality traits, ALL of which is pouring out of every inch of this beautiful girl! A great place to learn about the history and Personality traits is to visit BadRap.org a wonderful Group in California.


Anyway just see for yourself!


A People Pleaser, People LOVER, Child Lover, Eye contact that goes for days, Curious, Interested and Ready!



If you are interested in a Pittie PLEASE have experience or do your homework, BE a responsible Dog Owner and Adopt!





























































































To express interest in this wonderful Girl please visit
The Delaware Alliance of Animal Welfare Group, Inc
or DAAWGs!

And thanks for stopping in for FurrButt Friday!

1 comment: