Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Sneak Peek! "S" Family

Readers please note: I have not been able to publish to my blog for quite a few days so FurrButt Friday and Monday's posts will be moved to this week. - Katie

Sneak Peek!

Ok so first I am going to tell you all a secret, When I post my Sneak Peeks I usually never put in my absolute favorite images from my sessions. The reason being is that I want my clients to get excited but get to their album and be wowed. I don't want to give it all to them right away and it is real difficult choosing which ones to show.

I did this session this past weekend with a Fabulous Family, I was there with a purpose and that was to capture this wonderful old soul "Eiko" you see he has Cancer and "Mom" knew it was important to capture him now while he still has some Puppy in him :) and that he does.

Sue & Family, thank you for sharing your home, your wonderful Family and "Eiko's" life with me, it was a pleasure and I look forward to seeing you all again!

So here is my absolute FAVORITE Portrait from that Session!
(click to view larger)





The Man of the Hour! The Bugger :) as soon as he found out I had treats he wouldn't stop asking for them! I have a ton of pictures of the end of his mug in a bark :)


The is "Eiko's" girlfriend, "Sugar" With her around I saw a lot of Puppy in that old Man!
She is a sweety and another bugger, she wasn't waiting for the treats, she was going to come right up and get them!


Lil "Roo" oh how cute! A little shy of the Camera but not bad,
I can't wait for "Mom" to see the rest of this baby!


My Model for the day!! "What sit, look here, oh up here, OK no problem, now where's my treat?" This little girl figured out real quick if she did what I asked of her she was getting treat after treat, the one "Mom" thought may be the tough one ended up being a cake baby!

Thank you, Thank you for having me out!
I can not tell you enough how much I enjoyed this Session and Meeting you all!
Enjoy your Sneak Peek!

Katie :)

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I love Roo's one cocked-up ear.

    I also model for treats. When I see the camera come out, I race to my modeling spot because I know I will get treats.

    ReplyDelete