Friday, June 12, 2009

FurrButt Friday!

Let me introduce you to this week's Featured Adoptable FurrButt, "Chile"!

She is believed to be a Rat Terrier / Italian Greyhound / Mixed (short coat) and is about 2 years old.

Here is her info from her webpage:

Chile is a darling little girl who we found in a kill shelter in PA after she had been found wandering the streets of Philly. She was dirty, very thin, and very scared!
Now she is doing much better and is ready for a new family. She is 7.8lbs, approximately 2yrs old and has been vetted!! She does very well in her crate as long as shes taken out every few hours (tiny dogs have tiny bladders you know).
She is still timid in new situations and because of this and her size, we will NOT be placing her in a home with very young children. She does fine with other animals of ALL sizes.

"Chile is very affectionate, very playful..loves to run around the yard like a windup toy...fine with other dogs and cats...loves loves loves attention."




OK so here is my view of Miss Chile!
First let me say that I typically am not a fan of the small breed dogs, I love me some bulk! :)
I was prepared for a shaky little thing that would be difficult to take pictures of. But I actually really like this little girl! Even though she was a bit nervous and didn't like the camera much she is SUPER sweet and you can just see that she want's Furrever bad!
She is very curious and even though content to sit in a lap, want's to play and explore. So even though she had a rough start she is not completely fearful of the world.
She is dainty but solid for her size, she is just a real neat little dog and
I have to say I am very surprised that she has not been adopted!

Her ears are so stinkin cute!!


Agh another moment that I love to be able to talk about because I also have this thought that all little dogs are "crazy lickers" but she is content to just sniff and give a little love :) at least from what I saw.




If you are interested in this adorable babe please contact DAAWGs today!

2 comments:

  1. Chile is adorable! I sure hope she finds her special Forever home soon. Somebuddy would be lucky to have her in their family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daisy, we hear that she has a special meeting with a family so we are keeping our paws crossed!

    ReplyDelete